Friday 27 April 2012

Have these people seen me?


It does beg the question, have these people seen me or read this blog? When I get emails like this.....

"Afternoon,
Hope you’re well. I just wanted to get in touch to invite you to a preview event on Thursday 3rd May.

We’re exclusively showcasing some of ----- -----'s portraits in an exhibition titled ‘----- -- --------’. We will be holding private viewings and then opening the exhibition to the public from Friday 4th – Monday 7th May at the Emporio Armani store in Manchester.
We would love if you could join us for the preview, and wondered if this could work on
Manchester Photography as an event listing / news for the public view dates?
It would be great to know your thoughts and please do let me know if you need any imagery.

Best wishes,"

------- ------ Emporio Armani Press Officer


Giorgio Armani Press Office

189 Brompton Road

SW3 1NE

2 comments:

Baeron said...

You know you've made it when you're getting spammed by Armani!

mark page said...

Ha I never thought of it like that nice one!