Monday 12 April 2010

Going Dutch and then French

I am very pleased to announce that I am to be part of the MEATYARD ARTS exhibition and print sale at CAFE DE UNIE in Rotterdam launching 4th June 2010. This is the first time I've shown work outside the UK and to do so at such a top venue is a real buzz. This is to be closely followed in July by a show at Arles 2010 opening night for that 7h July @ RUE de FAVORIN just off Place de forum. Again buzzin. My work will be there together with that of sparrow, heike löwenstein, ed watts, gwen jones, simon barber, kristy gosling, tom hartford, rob rusling, alastair hall, rob evans and emil charlaff.

8 comments:

Albano Garcia said...

Hey, I've seen this facade in my design history classes at university, but in illustration, not idea it was still available. It's a bauhaus design, isn't it? Congrats!

Unknown said...

congrats Mark

Mo Takes Photos said...

Hey Congrats dude..and if u need anyone to carry your bags????

Stan B. said...

Congrats!

marcus doyle said...

Nice One.
The UK market stinks.
M

Anonymous said...

Oooh get you!
Well done – what are you showing?

mark page said...

Cheers folks! David, I'm showing a print from SEMI-DETACHED

Albano, It was designed by Jacob Oud I believe.

Martin, you can carry my bags if you want although I'm not sure I'm going anywhere, although I do go around Salford precinct shopping.

mark page said...

Herrien, Sound business you must have there if you have to spam blogs.