Monday 25 February 2008

Published

I have, after much trial and error self published "Going To Town". I've done this for a few reasons. Of course I have always wanted to see my work in book form, and I always saw this project as a book. I also wanted to test out the whole self publish/print on demand, phenomena that has cropped up over the last couple of years. I also wanted to test the water for producing a photography magazine, and as I "don't have a pot to piss in" thought that this may be a good way to start it off.

That is for the future, at the moment I'm just happy having my own work in a book. Out of all of the companies offering the service I picked http://www.lulu.com/ as I had heard alright things about them, and it must be said that their live chat service was very helpful. I am now not only a struggling photographer but also a struggling author! should you wish to help me out "Going To Town" by Mark Page can be purchased here: http://www.lulu.com/content/2062628

No comments: